Position Description: Due to continued growth we have an immediate opening for a dynamic, team-oriented RF Test Engineer. As part of the Product Realization process, the Test Engineer plays a key role in developing a robust test environment to ensure quality products are delivered to our customers. The Test Engineer will fill a key role in ensuring that products meet customer requirements as well as internal cost and manufacturability goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and implement time/cost-effective methods of testing RF modules including power amplifiers, switches, and LNA’s.
- Supporting existing software issues and upgrades.
- Preparing new/improved test software and procedures for new products.
- Planning and executing improvements to test automation.
- Supporting efforts to integrate local design verification testing.
- Developing schedules and capital plans for lab improvement.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience:
- BSEE and 3 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of RF measurement techniques including small signal (s-parameters, insertion loss, isolation, gain, noise figure), power, load pull, EVM, harmonics, mask.
- General knowledge of analog/RF semiconductors and board-level products.
- Thorough understanding of RF test equipment and programming techniques including network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal sources, oscilloscopes and power supplies from various manufacturers.
- Significant experience with computer programming in C/C++/Labview/Agilent VEE applied to test automation in windows environment.
- Experienced writing technical test reports and software documentation.
- Willingness to work across test teams in multiple sites for common test solutions
- Ability to write scripts to automate data reporting
- Participate in developing test roadmap and capital plans
- Well organized with solid written and verbal communication skills.
Our Company offers a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Paid time off
- Life, medical, disability and dental insurance
- 401K including employer match
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in a challenging engineering position then please send your resume and we will contact you immediately.
PRODUCT ENGINEER - Shirley, Ma
Position Description: As part of the Product Realization process, the Product Engineer plays a key role in bringing the next generation of products through the design and release process to a successful manufacturing launch. The Product Engineer will fill a key role in ensuring that new products meet the cost and manufacturability goals and are released in accordance with published milestones.
Assist in defining technical and component requirements for new products
- Generate error free product documentation necessary for successful manufacturing of new products.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize prototypes and design validation units.
- Analyze product data to ensure product compliance to specifications.
- Identify product performance issues that may lead to yield loss and work to resolve the issues.
- Perform other duties as directed by senior management.
- BSEE or BS of Applied Physics is required
- Experience with RF microelectronic circuit design and fabrication is required.
- Experience with set up, calibration, and measurement of microwave circuits is required.
- Experience with design simulation and optimization using Microwave Office is preferred
- Must have strong problem-solving skills including being able to work through a problem from first principles even if the answer is not known.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite and AutoCAD is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750, MIL-PRF-19500, MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 is preferred.